- 24X10 PoE / 100Mbps (RJ45) ports + 2X1000Mbps link ports + 2X1000Mbps SFP
- PoE protocol compatible with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at over Ethernet
- Protocols IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3i 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3x
- 14.8Gbps switching capacity (non-blocking)
- 400W and 30W power for all PoE and single port respectively
- Support RJ45 10 / 100Mbps auto MDI / MDIX port
- PoE extended mode up to 250M on a single cable
- Available for wireless AP and network cameras via CAT-5 cable
- Surge protection
- With fan
- Easy to understand operation, simple and convenient functions without configuration
With a range of PoE ports from 4, 8, 16 to a maximum of 24 and 2 SFP ports, Milesight Switch PoE Series offer flexible options for various applications. Automatically recognizes power receiving devices and delivers power. In addition, by transmitting data over a single Ethernet cable, it simplifies network deployment in remote areas without an electrical outlet.
Smart PoE Power Supply
With multiple 10 / 100Mbps PoE ports supporting the IEEE 802.3af / at protocol and 2 uplink ports, Milesight Switch PoE Series provide a maximum power budget of 400W for all PoE ports and 30W for each PoE port respectively, allowing users have several different camera variations configured.
With a switching capacity of up to 14.8Gbps, non-blocking design and full link speed forwarding, Milesight Switch PoE Series can provide smooth transmission. At the same time, its reliability in data transmission is well guaranteed by the self-adapting ports that support both IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Communication and Backpressure Half Duplex Communication.
Flexible Extension Mode
With extended mode, Switch PoE Series can offer more flexible options for long-range transmission, extending the distance up to 250m, which is very helpful and brings a better user experience.
Uplink SFP port
With the available SFP module slot, the SFP uplink port is ideal for connecting the switch to the backbone of the network, providing more than enough bandwidth and stability for ultra-high-speed data transfer.
With 4KV surge protection, PoE ports have the ability to prevent the PoE Switch from preventing lightning and other electrical surges, offering reliable performance even in some harsh environments.
Reliable & Safe Performance
With the requirements of the industry standard of security met, Milesight Switch PoE Series is definitely reliable to provide safe performance. The exquisite metal casing, fanless design, low power consumption and continuous PoE power ensure efficient and stable operation.
Easy to use
Plug and play without configuration makes maintenance as easy as ABC. With the PWR and Link / Act indicator lights, users can easily obtain the operating status of connected devices. All those will have no doubt to simply use.
- Standard / PoE Standard
- IEEE802.3 10Base-T / IEEE802.3i 10Base-T IEEE802.3u / 100Base-TX IEEE802.3ab / 1000Base-T IEEE802.3z / 1000Base-T IEEE802.3x / PoE IEEE802.3af/at
- Switching Capacity
- 14.8Gbps (non-blocking)
- Packet Forwarding Rate @64byte / Packet Forwarding Cache / MAC
- 6.55Mpps / 4M / 16K
- Functional Switch
- Port 1~24: 10/100Mbps auto-sensing @100 meters & Port 25~26: 1000Mbps @100 meters & Port 27~28: 1000Mbps
- Max. PoE Power
- Max capacity: 400W Max capacity for single port: 30W
- Dimensions / Weight
- 440mm(W)*225mm(D)*44mm(H) / 4,4kg
- 24X10 / 100Mbps PoE Ports (RJ45) + 2X1000Mbps link ports + 2X1000Mbps SFP ports