EtherHaul-1200T ODU with antenna port- 100Mbps rate upgradable to 1G
• Frequency: 71-76GHz
• Duplexing Scheme: TDD
• Modulation: QPSK/QAM16
• Adaptive rate: Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation, boosting system gain by 21dB
• Throughput: 700Mbps aggregated (with asymmetric/symmetric downlink/uplink rate support)
• Link Budget: 171dB (including 1ft antennas gain), 185dB (including 2ft antennas gain)
• Interfaces: 2xGbE ports: a combination of 1000BaseT and SFP slots
• Antenna: Integrated 1ft (31cm), 43dBi, External 2ft (65cm), 50dBi
• Power: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), Wide-voltage interface: ±21-57VDC, Power supply input redundancy
• Ethernet Features: VLAN (IEEE 802.1q) and VLAN stacking (Q-in-Q, IEEE 802.1ad Provider Bridge), IEEE 802.1d Transparent Bridging, QoS, traffic shaping, and policing, MEF 9,14 compliant, Jumbo frames up to 16k
• Network Topologies: Ring, daisy-chain and mesh
• Encryption: AES 128-bit and 256-bit
Siklu's Kilo series products are the most widely deployed on 70 / 80GHz radio waves in the world. This is due to the fact that Siklu has been the first company to launch these advanced products to the market, in addition to being a leader in the segment of multi-Gbps connections in miles away. These products are typically installed on roofs or towers, and with support for external antennas that the customer can deploy from 0.5 ′ to 2 ′ antennas depending on the required range.
Etherhaul-1200 71-76, 81-86 GHz FDD with connector for external antenna. It operates at an added 700 Mbps. with 2 combo ports: 2xcopper + 2xfiber, includes provider bridge functions (switching, QOS, QinQ), adaptive modulation, and built-in web GUI. It cannot be loaded with any additional licenses, except the AES encryption license.
Carrier class performance and construction
- Small form factor, outdoor IP67 compliant systems
- Up to 10Gbps FDD output for maximum ranges of 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Proven advanced silicon integration to MTBF 90-yr ter
- Real-time connectivity with <latency <10µsec to support delay sensitive applications.
- Optional built-in timing that works with all types of 1588v2 and SyncE packets with SSM schemes to facilitate careful and accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using synchronous adaptive modulation without impact with 8 levels of QoS.
Flexible topology and interfaces
- Advanced interconnect tools to create flexible chain topologies, "drop & insert" and resilient sub-50msec rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and commissioning that require no intervention.
- With 2-layer support via built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fiber ports to enable continuous cascading
- PoE out for external powering of camcorders and other devices
- MEF Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) compliant for advanced troubleshooting and monitoring
- Frequency and Duplexing
- 71-76GHz, TDD
- 32/16/8 channels without overlap, channel widths 125/250 / 500MHz
- Up to 1 Gb TDD
- Link budget
- 172dB antenna gain ½f / 182dB antenna 1f / 196db antenna 2f
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 TC
- Power supply
- PoE In PoE ++ power consumption without PoE Out 26W
- 4xGbE ports, (2x copper RJ-45 + 2x optical SFP SMF/MMF)
- Port 2 (IEEE 802.3at) 26W