• Frequency, Duplexing scheme: 71-76 / 81-86 GHz, FDD
• Modulation: BPSK1 / BPSK2 / QPSK / QAM16 / QAM32
• Max Tx power: +19dBm
• Adaptive Rate: Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulations
• Up to 2000Mbps full-duplex
• Channel & Bandwidth: 1000Mbps@250MHz ; 2000Mbps@500 / 700 / 1250MHz
• Traffic Interfaces: 4x GE ports: 2x Copper RJ45 + 2 SFP's
• Antenna options: 1ft (31cm) Cassegrain reflector - 43dBi antenna gain, 0.9° ; 2ft (65cm) Cassegrain reflector - 50dBi antenna gain, 0.4°
• Input power: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at); +/-36+57VDC
• Ethernet features: IEEE 802.1d Transparent Bridging, IEEE 802.1ad provide bridge / Smart Ethernet pipes / QoS, traffic shaping and policing
• Advanced L2 features: Eth OAM (IEEE802.1ag/Y.1731/IEEE802.3ah) / G.8032 ERPS delivering sub 50mSec ring protection
• Synchronization: 1588 TC / Synchronous Ethernet ITU-T G.8261 / 8262 / 8274
• MEF compliant: MEF services compliant / MEF 9,14 and 21 compliant
The EH-2X00 series provides 2 Gbps full-duplex capacity with an extended range to accelerate broadband deployments in urban, suburban and rural areas. This carrier-class radio delivers performance, availability and capacity similar to the F.O. with a very low Capex.
Applications for a wide range of
Video Surveillance Networks (CCTV)
GTTH-Gigabit to the house
Inter campus connectivity
Backhaul for cellular networks
Networks for Smart City
Robust & Scalable
The EH-2X00 point-to-point series delivers up to 2 Gbps full duplex Ethernet connectivity, which it achieves using just 32 QAM modulation, for a scalable network. They operate in an interference-free band (71-76 / 81-86 GHz); This makes it very easy for service providers and businesses to extend their networks while maintaining similar performance to F.O.
Carrier grade performance and availability
High capacity and low latency combine to deliver fiber-like performance. The Siklu EH-2X00 series incorporates adaptive modulation, with 8 configurable levels of quality of service and prioritization, for loss-free transmission and high availability. An integrated Layer 2 (L2) switch with fiber and copper ports allow the implementation of redundant topologies such as cascade or ring without the need for additional equipment. Furthermore, the F series is designed for cellular network operators; The equipment integrates Sync-E and 1588v2 to ensure correct and precise operation in TDM networks through IP / MPLS / Ethernet networks.
Compact, easy Deployment & Administration
The outdoor solution has a small footprint that reduces the cost of tower space. Its compact and lightweight size allows for quick and easy installation, while the web interface allows local and remote unit management for fast provisioning.
No Interference - Reliable Operations
Characterized by their very narrow beam, E-Band radios guarantee no interference and high availability. The EH-2X00 series has 16 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels, making it the most scalable solution on the market for dense deployments.
Lots of spectrum available anywhere
The spectrum in the E-Band is not saturated, even in dense urban areas. E-band offers low and fast licensing costs (could be free in your country) and maintains the benefits of spectrum protection.
Based on Siklu's proven platform
The EH-2X00 series is the evolution of the 2Gbps capacity extended range of the EtherHaul ™ series. The best radio in the world in millimeter bands. We have tens of thousands of links deployed and working reliably in various conditions and climates throughout the world.
The EH-2500F / FX has additional power output and wider channels, making it the longest range 70/80 GHz carrier grade radio on the market. The advanced 2Gbps system delivers an unbeatable price per MB. Its compact and lightweight size and simplified provisioning reduce installation costs, increase reliability, and reduce the number of site visits.
The best ROI for any Application
The EH-2X00 is available with multi-pass licenses for scalable deployments. Selectable antenna size matches the footprint, distance, and availability requirements of the link.
Siklu's Kilo series products are the most widely deployed on 70 / 80GHz radio waves in the world. This is due to the fact that Siklu has been the first company to launch these advanced products to the market, in addition to being a leader in the segment of multi-Gbps connections in miles away. These products are typically installed on roofs or towers, and with support for external antennas that the customer can deploy from 0.5 ′ to 2 ′ antennas depending on the required range.
Carrier class performance and construction
- Small form factor, outdoor IP67 compliant systems
- Up to 10Gbps FDD output for maximum ranges of 4.3 miles (6.9km)
- Proven advanced silicon integration to MTBF 90-yr ter
- Real-time connectivity with <latency <10µsec to support delay sensitive applications.
- Optional built-in timing that works with all types of 1588v2 and SyncE packets with SSM schemes to facilitate careful and accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using synchronous adaptive modulation without impact with 8 levels of QoS.
Flexible topology and interfaces
- Advanced interconnect tools to create flexible chain topologies, "drop & insert" and resilient sub-50msec rings
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimize channel selection, load testing and commissioning that require no intervention.
- With 2-layer support via built-in Gigabit switch with extra copper and fiber ports to enable continuous cascading
- PoE out for external powering of camcorders and other devices
- MEF Ethernet OAM and CFM (IEEE 802.1ag / ITU-T Y.1731 / IEEE 802.3ah) compliant for advanced troubleshooting and monitoring
- Frequency and Duplexing
- 71-76GHz / 81-86GHz, FDD
- 16/8/5/3 non-overlapping channels, 250/500//750/1250MHz wide - Up to 500MHz
- 1000Mbps, license keys upgradeable to 2000Mbps full-duplex
- Link budget
- Including ½ft / 1ft / 2ft antenna gain 170dB / 180dB / 194 dB
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 TC
- Power supply
- PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), 26W without PoE-Out; up to 78W with PoE-Out
- 4xGbE ports, (2x copper RJ-45 + 2x optical SFP SMF/MMF)
- Port 2: up to 13W (IEEE 802.3af)