- Camera range: Up to 100 *
- Format: 2U, 19 "rack mount
- Disk support: 8 Disks (3.5 "), SATA
- Power supplies: One
- System Processor: Intel® Xeon® E3, Optional Intel® Core i3 / i5 / i7
- System memory: 8GBx2 DDR4 (Max. To 32GB)
- Interface: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Internal Built-in Storage for OS: M.2 128GB
- Storage expansion: iSCSI
- Maximum HDDs Supported: 112 (Expansion via iSCSI and multiple JBOD expansion enclosures)
- No. of USB ports: 6x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- PCI Express ports: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x 8, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x 4
- Graphics: D-sub, HDMI and Display Port
- Serial interfaces: 1x RS-232
- Audio & Microphone: 3x 3.5mm Audio Jack + SPDIF
- Max number LUNs per system / array: 256/32
- Supported OS (64-bit): Windows 10, Windows 2016, UBUNTU 18.04, Debian 9.0, Cent OS 6.8
Surveillance Solution for Mid-Sized Businesses
Vess A3340 is ideal for small-to-mid-sized video surveillance installations; reliable, high performance, easy to deploy and maintain. It is Well certied and veried by the most popular VMS in surveillance industry with proven installations worldwide. Ooffering more diversified combinations of Intel Core and Xeon CPU options to create a high performance solution that easily handles the various surveillance system demands. Vess A3340 models are available with a single Power Supply Unit (PSU) or redundant PSUs. A redundant PSU guarantees system function if the PSU fails
Why Promise Vess Storage Appliances?
The Promise Vess Series of Storage appliances are reliable integrated server and storage solutions for IP video surveillance. Vess Storage appliances are open platform solutions that can be deployed with any of the leading IP cameras and video management software (VMS) for installations of any size.
All-in-One Server and Scalable Total Solution of Storage Appliance
- Reduces maintenance and service costs.
- Easily expand via iSCSI by adding Promise storage.
Purpose Built for Surveillance and Highly Integrated Capability
- SDK library available for VMS UI & Management Integration.
- Supports to develop VMS plug-in enabling it to be managed via VMS interface.
Simpliﬁed Management and Serviceability
- Modularized design and One Plug Auto Service simpliﬁes maintenance and tech support workﬂow.
Certified by Surveillance Partners
Vess A3340 storage appliances are fully compatible with a range of IP cameras and world-clasee VMS from vendors including Aimetis, Axxonsoft, Digifort, Genetec, OnSSI, SeeTec, Sony and Milestone..etc.
The strong partnership will insure the customers will enjoy the well-rounded integration and outstanding performance.
Unique features dedicated for Surveillance application used to overcome RAID performance bottlenecks and allow Vess A3340 series storage appliances to handle a higher quantity of IP cameras than competing systems.
Utilizes idle recording times to monitor read patterns to predict where the next playback will be needed so the hard disk drives are not competing with the workload of the system.
Remote Active Service
Takes all worries away by proactively detecting when PSU, controllers or HDDs are going into critical condition and automatically notifying user the hardware status. A huge advantage in installations with site restrictions, such as banking, as it not only saves maintenance costs but also the headaches caused when outside support personnel need access to restricted areas.
Sequential Pattern Recording
Eliminates the heavy workloads caused by random write patterns; this feature monitors recording patterns and collects data in the cache buffer and writes data to the drives once a full stripe is ready. This creates a sequential recording pattern which offers the smoothest performance.
With just a few clicks of the Promise online Planner you can create a list of the suggested products for your project; planning a surveillance project could not be easier. Start planning now at: www.promise.com/Surveillance/DesignTool
- Ideal for mid-sized video surveillance installations.
- Reliable, cost-effective and easy to deploy and maintain.
- Powerful solution that enables it to easily handle the intensive demands of the latest VMS and analytics.
- Perfect for up to 100 IP cameras
- Out of the box solution
- 3 year warranty – can extend to 5 years
- 2U 8-bay rackmount chassis
- Ideal for banks, casinos, prisons, schools, transportation, city surveillance, public facilities, government