Western Digital Purple Internal Hard Drive - 3.5 "- 2TB - SATA 3 - 5400 RPM
- Capacity: 2TB.
- Caché: 64MB
- Form factor: 3.5 inches.
- Rotation speed: 5400RMP.
- Interface: SATA III, 6.0 Gb / s.
- Optimized for Video Surveillance Applications
- Number of bays: From 1 to 8.
- Number of cameras: From 1 to 64.
- Data Transfer Rate: - Buffer to host: 6Gb / s. - Host to / from disk (sustained): 145 MB / s
- NCQ - native command queue
- Allframe 4K - Reduction of the phenomenon of "loss" of video frames
- IntelliSeek - reduces the harmful effects of noise and vibrations from the environment
- Enhanced Workload Rating Increased disk workload - up to 180TB per year
STORAGE WITHOUT CONCESSIONS
Created for high definition security systems that operate uninterrupted, 24 hours, every day. WD Purple drives have a workload of up to 180TB / year1, support up to 64 cameras, and are optimized for video surveillance systems. WD Purple 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, and 14TB drives are designed to support deep learning analytics on NVRs that are compatible with artificial intelligence (AI). In addition, they have an improved workload rate of up to 360 TB / year, and up to 16 AI channels for analysis on the system.
Performance you can trust
Manufactured by a world leader in the storage industry, WD Purple is designed for high-quality video playback when you need it most.
Compatibility with a wide range of industry leading chipsets and devices ensures that you will certainly find the settings and compatibility that fit your NVR.
Less is more
Low power consumption is crucial in a video surveillance environment that operates permanently and reaches high temperatures. IntelliSeek technology helps reduce vibrations and ambient noise.
WD Purple hard drives are optimized to support up to 64 cameras, giving you the flexibility to upgrade and expand your security system in the future.
Designed For Video Surveillance
The WD Purple Drive is designed for DVR and NVR security systems and is compatible with many of the leading manufacturers in surveillance and security. We can help you find the perfect storage for your system.
- Cache (MB)⁵
- 64 MB
- Interface transfer rate: Buffer to host / Host to-from drive
- 6Gb/s - 145Mb/s
- Performance class
- 5400 RPM
- Cameras supported/ Drive bays supported / Al streams
- Up to 64 cameras / 8 drive bays / - Transmissions