|Frequency, duplexing scheme||57-64 GHz, TDD|
|Adaptive rate||Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation, boosting system gain by 15dB|
|Throughput||Up to 1000Mbps aggregated (with asymmetric.symmetric downlink/uplink rate)|
|Typical link distance||200-500m / 650-1600ft|
|Interfaces||3x GbE copper ports|
|Power options||PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) or wide range input|
|Synchronization||IEEE 1588v2 TC, Synchronous Ethernet ITU-T G.8261/8262/8264|
|Network topologies||Ring, daisy chain, mesh|
|Encryption||AES 128-bit and 256-bit|
EtherHaul-600T PoE ODU with Integrated antenna - with 100Mbps upgradeable to 1G
Interference-free Gigabit everywhere
The EtherHaul-600TX wireless bridge delivers interference-free, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Operating over an unlicensed band, the point-to-point link is swiftly deployed on any street furniture to enable capacity-hungry services.
Applications for a Wide Range of Vertical Markets
- Video Surveillance Connectivity (CCTV)
- Gigabit-To-The-Home (GTTH)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Backhaul
- Business Broadband
- Campus Connectivity
World's Smallest 60GHz Radio - less than 2 liters
The palm-sized radio is swiftly and seamlessly integrated with street furniture - greatly alleviating site acquisition procedures. The one-box solution incorporates an integrated antenna and GbE switch, with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out. These features reduce the number of fragile cable-runs and of power sources, and eliminate the need for external devices. Cascading radios and servicing supplementary devices such as surveillance cameras and Wi-Fi access points are simplified.
Plentiful License-Free Spectrum
Siklu's 60GHz solution utilizes the ample 7GHz wide V-Band spectrum in the most efficient way known today. With 8 non-overlapping full capacity channels, which are also user-selectable, the EH-600TX provides the most scalable solution on the market for dense networks.
The non-linear high attenuation of the 60GHz spectrum is smartly utilized to facilitate optimal matching between link length and selected channel. This results in unmatched frequency reuse capabilities - with inherent narrow beams further increasing reuse factors. These features ensure interference-free, full capacity service, and empower networks with fiber-like robust quality connectivity.
This suite of products is designed to be light weight and very small in size. These two attributes are of critical import when designing radios that are targeting street level deployment.
Carrier Class Construction and Performance
- Topología flexible e Interfaces
One of the smallest Gbps radios on the market delivering range and capacity, making site acquisition and installation on street furniture straightforward
- Carrier grade predictable performance ideal for mission critical network connectivity
Up to 1Gbps throughput over ranges as far as 1.6 miles (2.6km)
- Field proven advanced all-silicon integration yields a high 90-yr MTBF
- Installation and support of Siklu radios can be performed by anyone, with minimal training
- Optional integrated timing over packet 1588v2 and SyncE with SSM schemes facilitate reliable, accurate mobile backhaul synchronization
- Prioritized payloads using hitless adaptive modulation synced with 8 levels of QoS.
- Interference-free operation in the 60GHz band (EH-500 and EH-600) and the 70GHz band (EH-7X0)
- Wide frequency support covering from 57GHz to 66GHz in a single product (EH-500/600)
- The wide 60GHz band, pencil width beams and 11x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor (EH-500/600).
- Over 5GHz of available spectrum in the 70GHz band, pencil width beams and 32 non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest scalability (EH-7X0).
- Frequency and Duplexing
- 57-66GHz, TDD
- 125/250/500MHz wide, 11 non-overlapping channels
- Aggregated throughput up to 1000 Mbps
- Link budget
- Including integrated 36dBi antenna gain 162dB
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 TC
- Power supply
- PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), 26W without PoE-Out; up to 78W with PoE-Out
- 3xGbE copper ports
- Port 2 and Port 3 (IEEE 802.3at): 26W+26W / 13W+40W / 50W+0W (*FTL).